1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them that you've tagged them.
11 RANDOM THINGS:
1. You probably already know this about me, but I am one of the most un-shy people you will ever meet. I would feel comfortable in a room with 500 strangers.
2. I'll try any food once. I grew up eating whatever my parents handed to me. Escargot (snails), calamari (squid), you name it I ate it.
3. I would eat sushi every single day if I could.
4. I tell Andy that Justin Timberlake is my real boyfriend. I have been obsessed with him since I was a small person.
5. I pop my neck all the time. It drives people crazy.
6. I love organizing things. My desk is always clean and in order.
7. We have a one eyed cat that has taken up residence in the Bungalow's backyard lately. It scares the crap out of me.
8. I read a crazy amount of books. If you ever want to know what I'm currently reading, look on my left side bar.
9. Andy's nickname for me is Shan Shan Minivan. I hate minivans so he does it to irritate me.
10. I am saving up for a nice camera so that I can post better pictures on my blog. I don't have much saved because I just blew it all on a new purse. Oops.
11. I am 5 foot 11 and a half. That's kinda tall.
QUESTIONS FROM STEPHANIE:
1. What is the one thing that makes you the happiest?
Andy. I can always count on him to make me laugh.
2. What are your favorite names for little girls? Boys?
I used my two good girl names on my cats, Bella and Abby. I love the name Bennett for a little boy, but my cousin just used that name. It's going to be tough when that time comes!
3. If you had one day completely to yourself and money was no obstacle, what would you do?
I would go on a shopping spree, because duh, clothes and shoes are awesome. And, I hate shopping with other people so I would have to do it by myself.
4. Tell me something that I (and your readers) may now know about you!
I have a birthmark on my right calf that looks kind of looks like the state of Florida.
5. What's your favorite color?
Right now it's a tie between teal and lime green. It changes often.
6. What is one thing that you absolutely love about yourself?
My way with words. I can talk my way into or out of most situations. I also think it makes me an okay writer.
7. What's your all-time favorite blog?
Young House Love. Hands down.
8. What would your "last meal" be?
Deep dish Chicago style pizza. You can find my recipe here.
9. What would be your ideal state to live in?
10. What's your biggest online pet peeve?
People that don't credit where they got their ideas from. If you felt inspired enough by a post to write something similar, please credit where you got that inspiration!
11. Anything else you'd like to share?! :)
I just want to say that I am so thankful for my blog readers and friends. You guys make my days so much better.
QUESTIONS FOR THE PEOPLE I'M TAGGING:
1. Who inspires you?
2. What is your favorite book that you've ever read?
3. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
4. If money was no object, what would your dream profession be?
5. Do you have any habits that annoy others?
6. What's your favorite thing to cook?
7. Are you a morning or a night person?
8. What is the first blog your ever read?
9. Do you like road trips or would you prefer to fly?
10. Do you prefer salty or sweet things?
11. If you were an animal, what animal would you be?