Seeing as I write a personal blog, you would think that people know a lot about me. Some do, some don't. There's a lot that I don't share on this blog. Some things are just too personal to throw out on the internet for all to see, ya know? Buuuuut, I thought I would let you in on some facts about me that you may or may not know.
- I'm a writer. Not just on this blog of mine, but I have several short stories, poems, and even a book that I'm currently working on.
- I'm really silly. You probably already knew that. I am known to get the uncontrollable giggles at least twice a day. Usually I'm laughing at my own jokes.
- I have been 5'11" (and a half) since I was about 14 years old.
- I will try any food once. I have eaten everything from snails to a raw quail egg. Ostrich and alligator are two of my favorite "weird" foods.
- Andy and I have a pint glass collection from breweries we visit.
- I have never seen any Star Wars movie. Or Batman. Or the Goonies.
- I am obsessed with Lena Dunham. She is my role model.
- I have a dirty mouth. I cuss way too much. I prefer to think of it as "colorful language". My mom doesn't agree.
- I have a birthmark in the shape of Florida on the inside of my right calf.
- I met my best friend on the internet.
- I have read 60 books so far in 2012. No joke. That's the actual number.
- My favorite song is Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve.
- My favorite movie is Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
- I hate vacuuming worse than any other cleaning task. Even cleaning the toilets.
- I love to cross stitch. You can call me an old lady, it's fine.
- I'm fluent in Spanish. ¿Coma estás bitches? I also worked in immigration law for over two years. It's the reason I'm not a lawyer.
Anything you would like to know about me? I'm pretty much an open book, so let 'er rip.