Here are some reasons why I don't like them:
- One word. TALONS.
- That beak could cut you. Big time.
- Beady little eyes.
- They poop all over the place. Especially geese. And pigeons.
- Large birds are even more terrifying. Ostriches are downright dangerous.
- They try to attack you sometimes. We had barn swallows that nested under our deck growing up and they would dive bomb your head.
- They wake me up in the morning with their annoying noises.
- CROWS CAN REMEMBER YOUR FACE. Proof. Now try to tell me birds aren't scary.
So with those things in mind, look at this picture that Jestina sent me from when she was in Asia.
Not okay. Those birds. Just. It's not okay. What is that black one even? An Asian duck? Those pigeons need to cut it out right now. I would be making the same face as Jestina in this picture times 100,000. I would probably be in a coma from sheer terror.
I just don't like birds.
Psstttt... I announced the giveaway winner!