SHANNON'S REVERSE BUCKET LIST
- Go camping. This picture sums up how I feel about the outdoors.
- Run a marathon. As a former cross country runner, I have run some pretty high mileage in my life. But a marathon? That just sounds awful.
- Doing a cleanse. I get that you can lose crazy awesome amounts of weight and feel amazing, but I cannot live on lemonade, cayenne pepper, and syrup. Or leafy green vegetables. If I can't have Velveeta or a buffalo chicken sandwich, I'm not interested.
- Become a vegetarian. Similar to above. Don't get me wrong, I am a huge animal lover, but I just simply cannot live without eating meat. I mean I COULD live without it, but I don't want to.
- Climb Mount Everest. First, see item #1 up there. Second, when I think about climbing Mount Everest, I am instantly transported back to the documentary I watched at the IMAX theater when I was little. The whole thing was about pain and dying. That's how climbing Mount Everest works. You are either going to be in so much pain, or your going to die. NOPE.
- Backpack across Europe (or any continent for that matter). Seeing the world is definitely on my real life bucket list, but I want to do it with all my stuff. If I'm going to be in a foreign country for a month or longer, I will need at the very least three large bags. How else will I pack multiple changes of shoes? Backpacks are not forgiving on shoes.
- Know what my animals are thinking. This seems to be on a lot of people's actual bucket lists. I'm pretty sure I already know what los chats are thinking. Food, sleep, pet me, play with me, leave me the f*#@ alone, you're crazy. Anything other than that, I don't think I want to know...
- Taking a cruise. Being trapped on a boat with a bunch of strangers for a week? I'll pass.
- Have children naturally. It's a very personal choice for everyone. When that time comes, GIVE ME ALL OF THE DRUGS.
- Learn to knit. What in the world will I be able to accomplish with that? Making quilts that can sit around and collect cat fur? Knitting sweaters for Christmas that everyone will pretend to love but actually they throw them away as soon as they get home? No thanks.
What's on your reverse bucket list?